onsdag 27. juni 2012

Take it Back


27.06.12 Bergen
So now it’s more than a months since I came back here to Norway, and I won‘t be preaching about. I just want to share a memory from Africa that I couldn’t share then, due to the superb African internet. It is a recording of a poem made by Roger and me in Uganda. It was made as a result of when Roger lost in poker. Even though illegal (at least in Norway), we played about money, and after keeping our betting nice and low, Roger all of a sudden went mad and bet 10 000. He lost, and had to continue to bet high to win his money back. That did not go too well, so in the end he owed me 28 800.  That disturbed him so much that he started to write this poem.



I have also added three pictures of a recent MC-trip through Norway. Enjoy, and have a nice summer.

Sonia on the Pulpit

A tiny church at Varhaug

Samlen and the Hardanger-Fjord


P.S: He owed me 28 800 Ugandan Shilling, a sum equal to 70 NOK or 9.2 Euro, and he has not paid it all back yet. 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Haha! Med slik ein svimlande sum i potten er det forståeleg at dikt vert skrivne og gjelda teken på avbetaling! Korleis er livet på holmen? Alt vel?

    SvarSlett
  2. Meget underholdende dikt, det må jeg si! haha :)

    SvarSlett
  3. ah, it reminds me that i have this video with both of you singing on a beach of lake kivu !! i need to find it and send it to you!!
    cheers

    jeremy

    SvarSlett
  4. Haaland: Ja, temperaturen blir høy når mye står på spill. Alt er vel. Jeg er litt til og fra holmen, da det nå i ferien er mange rom som plutselig står ledige for meg, og fristelsen dåg er ganske stor, men holmen er ikke å forakte. Jeg har laget meg en liten camp i skogen, og klarer meg fint!
    Barbro: Takk=)
    Jeremy: Yeah, that would be fun to see. I trust you're back in France by now. I read you latest blog-post the other day, and just got reminded of how much i loved Namibia. I also had a great camping-spot close to Spitzkuppe.

    SvarSlett